Here are pictures of our table. We have several children who attend and to keep them engaged and make things “fun” I include lots of props such as the 10 plague finger puppets (the adults usually fight over these) the 4 question finger puppets (one adult guest never took his off!) and frogs…lots and lots of frogs. I hide them everywhere and about half way through Seder they start flying. I found some little rubber frogs last fall and put them away for Seder, I folded them into all of the napkins as a little surprise!
Loving your Facebook Page and blog! They’ve been so helpful! Leigh Klein”
- Sarah’s Passover Seder- How to Make Your Table Look Like a Million! (thejewishhostess.com)
- An Elegant Seder That Brings Back Memories of Generations Past (thejewishhostess.com)
- Sparkling Blue Table Decor for Your Passover Seder (thejewishhostess.com)
- 10 Simple Spring Centerpiece Ideas for an Impressive Passover Seder (thejewishhostess.com)
- The Secret Trick to Boiling Gorgeous Eggs for an Elegant Seder Plate (thejewishhostess.com)