Looking for a new and easy chicken entre?
We are always on the lookout for a new variation of this family favorite.
Not only do we love this chef’s accent, but this kosher chicken recipe is tops. (this video calls for some cheese- of course- skip it!)
- Chicken legs and thighs- order without skin from the butcher-preferably organic
- beaten organic eggs
- dijon mustard
- flavored matzo or crackers
- panko breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- mix oregano, thyme, and rosemary in a small bowl
- Whisk eggs, salt, pepper, and Dijon mustard in pyrex
- Dip blotted chicken pieces in egg mixture- can be left overnight in fridge for more flavor
- Blend in Cuisinart -panko breadcrumbs (many flavors are available to suit your taste) with garlic flavored matzo ,and herbs such as rosemary, oregano and thyme.
- dredge chicken in breadcrumb mixture
- place chicken parts on sprayed pan
- Spray coated chicken with canola spray such as Pam.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 45 minutes.
Please let us know your results. Comment below, send pics, email, text us, video, …. we need your feedback!