holiday tables, parties, shavuot recipes and ideas
Make Your Own Paper Flowers to Decorate Gifts and Desserts
These crepe flowers are perfect to make all by yourself for a bridal shower, to top holiday desserts, send a creative hostess gift, use with a placecard holder, or infuse with bright colors for a kids birthday party! Try them on top of our Cheesecake Pops
- crepe paper
- glue dots
- crystal clear box (can be found at clear bags)
- macaroon (or sweet of your choice)
1. cut crepe paper in to 4 x 4 squares; 3 squares per bloom
2. stack 3 sheets and fold in half
3. cut into half circle (round the edges)
4. layer the petals (staggered)
5. pinch from the center (underneath) and twist to secure
6. feather crepe paper with fingers to create a full bloom
7. attach bloom with glue dots (and ribbon, if desired) to top of favor box
*another option: put the bloom on a cake ball lollipop
Thank You Jackie Wonders for your gorgeous photography!
Huge thanks to Posh Paperie
for sharing their DIY craftiness!
Please check out their site for the coolest
hand drawn map invitations and cards!
here’s a sneak peek!