kosher passover recipes,seder table Ideas, Passover Recipes
Passover Coated Crunchy Chicken Kabobs
- Soak wood skewers
- Cut 3 lbs chicken cutlets into cubes.
- Thread 4 on each skewer.
- Roll in a bowl of potato starch
- Then roll in a bowl of osem chicken sauce that has 2 tbsp oil mixed in.
- Then roll in a bowl of whole grain matzo meal that has dried parsley, garlic powder, allspice, cumin, salt, mixed in.
- Make sure to get in between chunks of chicken.
- Freeze on a tray.
- When ready to cook, defrost and place atop a cookie sheet that has oil spread with a paper towel atop.
- Drizzle top of chicken skewers with oil. Keep turning as they bake. First covered 20 min and then uncover for 10-15.
- Easy and Quick- for Passover holiday night, weeknight, kids and adults!