kosher passover recipes,seder table Ideas, kosher recipes, Passover Recipes
Really Easy Passover Granola, Banana, Fruit and Cream Trifle
So, the question of the week is, “do I get extra credit for a fabulous Passover dessert if it took me an hour to get it done- or if it took me 10 minutes???”
p.s. of course you could add in blueberries, strawberries, fresh ripe pineapple, crunchy grapes, chocolate syrup, …just make sure that your extras are the family faces!!! Happy Holiday!
Passover Granola, Banana, Fruit and Cream Trifle Dessert
- Kosher for Passover Dessert Ingredients from bottom to top:
- Kosher for Passover Granola- Available on Amazon.com
- pineapple tidbits
- banana slices (soak them in the pineapple juice before hand to prevent them from getting black)
- (optional: sweetened coconut)
- cream: 2 whipped kosher for Passover toppings mixed with 1 vanilla instant pudding mix..
- Layer your trifle from bottom to top. Other layering options available on thejewishhostess.com
Passover Fruit Granola and Cream Trifle
by Sherry Grego