please “Like” this post! This is an elegant and easy fruit salad idea that my talented and creative friend Joanie Mann incorporated into a family party menu a while ago. Cubed mango, pomegranate, and blueberries will be a tropical hit on your Rosh Hashanah dessert menu!
- Take 3 – 10 mango , depending on the amount of company you are having, and cut into fine cubes.
- Mix with 1-2 cups of pomegranate seeds.
- Add blueberries
- Turn martini glass edges into a bowl of water and dip to wet about 1/2 inch of the edge.
- Dip into coarse crystalized sugar. We used clear, but in comes in many colors.(We found crystalized sugar in Pomegranate Supermarket in Brooklyn.)
- Fill with cubed fruit. Serve on a linen napkin lined tray.
- Rosh Hashanah Pomegranate Sangria (thejewishhostess.com)
- Jewish Holiday Table Setting Showcase on the Shore for a Worthy Cause (thejewishhostess.com)
- Rosh Hashanah Ground Lamb on a Cinnamon Stick by Debbie Gindi (thejewishhostess.com)
- Pistachio Stuffed Dates for Rosh Hashanah (thejewishhostess.com)
- Rosh Hashanah Cubed Fruit Salad with Pomegranate and Crystalized Sugar (thejewishhostess.com)
- Italian Plum Torte – A New Rosh Hashanah Fruity Dessert (thejewishhostess.com)
- Easy Linguine with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Olives & Lemon (thejewishhostess.com)
- Two Great Sugar Detox Salad Dressings for the Holidays (thejewishhostess.com)
- How to Seed a Pomegranate for Rosh Hashanah: Two Techniques (thejewishhostess.com)