Sarah Harari is know to be a gourmet kosher cook within the Syrian Jewish Community.
Shabbat Cornish Hens with Roasted Potatoes by Sarah Harari
- 2 cornish hens, cleaned
- 3/4 c honey
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped .
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- salt and pepper.
- Place 2 cornish hens in a roaster.
- Mix all ingredients in a measuring cup and mix well with a fork or emulsion blender.
- Pour mixture on top of cornish hens.
- Marinating overnight is preferable.
- Cook uncovered at 350 for an hour or until top is lacquered and juices run clear.
- Roast 2 lbs. of peeled and cubed pototoes in a tray with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic salt, and oil.
- Add the roasted potatoes on bottom of the roaster and heat roasted potatoes together with the roasted cornish hens for about 45 minutes before serving.
- Carmelized Cornish Hens – Revised!! (thejewishhostess.com)
- Unbelievable Shabbat Brick Roast with Wine, Cranberry Sauce, and Portobello Mushrooms (thejewishhostess.com)
- Quinoa Salad with Pistachios and Pomegrantes (thejewishhostess.com)
- A Summery Shabbat Shalom from Linda and Emile Haddad (thejewishhostess.com)
- Announcing a Summery Shabbat Table Contest! (thejewishhostess.com)
- Shabbat Cornish Hens with Roasted Potatoes by Sarah Harari (thejewishhostess.com)
- A Shabbat Table That’s Pretty as a Picture (thejewishhostess.com)
- My Summery Lavender and Blues Shabbat Table (thejewishhostess.com)
- 10 Gorgeous Shabbat Tables Sent In by our Fabulous Jewish Hostesses! (thejewishhostess.com)
- Healthy Shabbat Blueberry Crumble (thejewishhostess.com)
- Table Setting Showcase Event: An Ocean Blue Shabbat Table by Eva Ben Dayan (thejewishhostess.com)