Its one thing when your friends send you great recipes, but its really a thrill when your KID’S friends start to email you easy and delicious gourmet kosher recipes!!
Thank you Leila Akaad for this delicious pizza combo! Marlene
p.s. Call Leila for french bakery style macaroons!
Here’s my recipe for Stuffed-Crust Pizza. It’s the perfect twist for pizza night and so easy!
- Your favorite pizza dough recipe
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pesto Spread
- Red pepper, sliced thinly
- Orange pepper, sliced thinly
- Preheat your oven to 450
- Stretch out your dough by hand or with a rolling pin, into a circle. Stretch it to be an inch longer than you would want your pizza to be. Place it on the a pan.
- Beat the egg and add to 1/4 of the cheese.
- Place the cheese around the edges of the pan.
- Now bring the ends of the dough over the cheese and press it down well until it encloses the cheese well. Make sure its a tight fit. Do all around.
- Spread the pesto around the dough, until the edges.
- Arrange the peppers
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese
p.s.- You can make different variations:
- tomato sauce, cheese, and fresh basil
- pesto, cheese and peppers (as shown in the picture)
- tomato sauce, cheese and sauteed spinach.
Bake on 450 for 15 minutes
Ps I also sell fresh baked French Macaroons! In many different luscious flavors! Call (917)796-6526 to order.