Check out the new kosher for Passover cookbook Passover, The Healthy Way by Bonnie R. GIller.
Bonnie is a Registered Dietitian (R.D.) and is certified by the New York State Education Department as a Certified Dietitian-Nutritionist (CDN).
Tons of Passover chicken and meat recipes, healthy Passover salads, side dishes, kugels, soups, desserts, are organized into this easy to follow soft cover kosher cookbook. At $21.95 it’s a great gift.
I especially love the Stuffed Mushroom recipe, Oven Fried Coated Chicken Passover recipe, Eggplant Matzo Lasagna, Apple Cake with Streusel Topping, Apple Delight, and Cocoa Drops. You will enjoy creating AND eating these delicious recipes on Passover.
For more info CLICK HERE.
Matzoh Stuffed Chicken Cutlets
10 (5 oz.) boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 5 whole wheat matzoh boards, finely broken
- 1/2 cup medium dry Concord wine
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tbsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/3 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. honey
1. Sauté onion in olive oil until tender, but not browned.
2. Add broken matzohs and toast lightly.
3. Combine wine, egg white, seasonings, and chicken broth to matzoh mixture.
4. Mix well until matzoh is soft and mixture is heated through.
5. Take . cup of stuffing, place in the middle of the chicken cutlets and roll.
Secure with a toothpick, if needed.
6. Combine mayonnaise, ketchup, and honey in a bowl. Mix well. Spread on
top of chicken cutlet rolls.
7. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes.
Serving Size: 1 (4 oz.) stuffed chicken cutlet
Exchanges per Serving: 4 Meat, 1 Starch, . Fat
Calories: 266 Cholesterol: 83 mg
Total Fat: 4.5 gm Protein: 36 gm
Saturated Fat: 1 gm Carbohydrate: 17 gm
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5 gm Dietary Fiber: 2 gm
Monounsaturated Fat: 0.5 gm Sodium: 198 mg