kosher chicken recipes, kosher recipes, rosh hashanah chicken recipes
This kosher chicken recipe was originated by my summertime neighbor Amy H. Once you make this weeknight chicken recipe it will quickly become a family favorite. I omitted the mushrooms that were originally in this great kosher chicken recipe so that even my little one will like it. Buy the Magen David Yeshivah Chef At Home cookbook so you can easily have the how-to at your fingertips. Contact Yvonne for your copy.
Hurry cause supplies are limited!!
Kosher Recipe Ingredients
- 2 or 3 onions, chopped
- olive oil
- 1 box mushrooms (optional)
- 4 packages frozen chopped spinach with water squeezed out
- cornflake crumbs
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- salt and pepper
- 2-3 packs of chicken cutlets sliced “butterfly” style
- parsley as a garnish
Kosher Recipe for Chicken, Directions :
- Saute onions in olive oil, add optional mushrooms till dry, add spinach, salt and pepper.
- Separately mix cornflake crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, pepper.
- Stuff each chicken slit with spinach mixture. The chicken closes itself- does not need to be sealed or tied shut.
- Coat each cutlet with mayo and dip in cornflake mixture.
- Place cutlets in roaster or on a parchment lined baking tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes. Do not overbake.
- When cutlets are slightly cooled, slice in into 3 or 4 pieces. Garnish with parsley.
stuffed kosher chicken
sliced stuffed kosher chicken cutlet