Are you looking to stimulate your kids with something creative, cultural, and Jewish?
Did you know that the creators of Curious George were a husband and wife team that fled the Nazis in Paris on bicycles in the 40’s?
Sunday , April 11, at 10:30 A.M. create your own watercolor painting with your child inspired by your own personal journey. TICKETS for Ages 9-12
Take your kids to see the brand new exhibition of the original Curious George artwork entitled
March 14, 2010 – August 01, 2010
The Jewish Museum
1109 5th Ave at 92nd St
New York NY 10128
Sunday April 11, 2010
Related articles by Zemanta
- Curious George Gets a Show at Jewish Museum (abcnews.go.com)
- Curious George’s real-life escape (thestar.com)
- What to do this weekend: Event picks for NYC kids March 20-21 (timeoutny.com)
- Curious George Was On The Run Because So Were The Authors, From The Nazis (huffingtonpost.com)
- Exhibition Review: ‘Curious George Saves the Day’ at the Jewish Museum (nytimes.com)