I just couldnt resist sharing this recipe with you- I made them twice this weekend already…. I always want to have something Pan- Asian style…” Enjoy! Sophia Cohen
Needed for this Kosher Recipe
- buy pre packaged spring roll paper, cut diagonally to make two large triangles
- julienne carrots and celery, shredded cabbage, red onion (optional) and basil
- place towards one end of the triangle, and roll, keeping the veggies peeking out from the top.
- Pan fry in part sesame oil and part safflower oil till the outside is crispy. (No need to deep fry- the pan frying is more then enough)
- use your favorite soy sauce dip- I like Trader Joe‘s Soyaki!
- My kids love them. You can also add any shredded or sliced cooked chicken or meat or tofu!!
- Be creative- these are super yum and super fun!