Any recipe that I get from Debbie Gindi is sure to be a guaranteed winner. Debbie is ahead of every trend in town, especially the food and table decor scene.
Thank you Debbie for being such a big contributor to The Jewish Hostess! Jewish women all over the world are loving your recipes! Love, Marlene
“Hi Marlene ,
I have a fast,easy and elegant passover cookie recipe that all your guests are sure to love. My family and friends love these sweet chewy treats so much I bake them all year round,hence the name!! NOT JUST PASSOVER COOKIES!
You can also add mini chocolate chips,different nuts or extracts to change them up a bit!
I even spread the flat side with seedless raspberry jam,sandwich two cookies together and dipped in melted chocolate for variation!
Either way these are sure to be a big winner with everyone!
Happy Holiday! Debbie Gindi”
Not “JUST” Passover Cookies
- 4 egg whites
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 cups ground almonds (or any nut of your choice)
- (1/2 c shredded coconut, Almond or any type Extract, mini choc chips)optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper. Beat all ingredients together on medium speed with hand blender.(If adding chips or coconut add after blending and combine with spoon)
- Form into teaspoon size balls.
- Place on lined cookie sheets 1 inch apart. Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- When cool you may drizzle with melted chocolate or spread jam on flat side and sandwich together for “linzer tart cookies”
- Easy Passover Chocolate Freezer Cookies (thejewishhostess.com)
- Passover Pizza Dough (thejewishhostess.com)
- Melt in Your Mouth Passover Minute Steak Roast (thejewishhostess.com)
- Six Charoset Recipes From all Over The World (thejewishhostess.com)
- Creamy Low-Fat Passover Cheesecake with A Chocolate or Coconut Macaroon Crust (thejewishhostess.com)