With Spring finally in full bloom, it’s time to take advantage of springs flowers to create floral centerpieces of all shapes and sizes that will take your breath away.
Some tips on creating a gorgeous arrangement:
1. Your arrangement doesn’t have to be big. Small arrangements in multiples is a sweet and sophisticated look. Its also easier to serve with these small arrangements because the hight of a large arrangement wont block anyone’s view!
2. All the florists use scotch tape to make a grid over the top of the vase to help hold up the flowers. This allows you to arrange large bouquets more easily because the flowers will stay where you put them!
3. Arrangements that are all one color or flower are easy to put together and look very chic.
4. Forgo the flowers! Leaves and greenery can make for a gorgeous arrangement. They can be arranged to be very large and dramatic.
5. Look for vases in strange places… Your vase doesn’t have to be a vase! You can use colorful glasses, pretty teacups, and even little bowls to arrange your flowers. Your guests wont think that you didnt have vases, but rather, how creative you are!
6. Forgo the roses… While roses are always gorgeous, they are a little expected. Instead try Lavender, Hyacinth, Cherry Blossoms or Peonies.
As always, have fun! Get your kids involved by letting them help, and you are sure to create something magical!