kosher meat recipes, shabbat recipes
Grilled Asian Turkey Burgers
These turkey sliders are grilled on a stovetop grill allowing for the fatty juices to drip while giving you that summer barbecue flavor. Top with all your heart’s desired lettuce, red onions, tomatoes, olives, pickles, and more Soy Vay Hoisin Garlic Sauce for dipping!
For carb-free dining, just serve sliders over your favorite salad and drizzle with Soy- Vay Hoisin sauce.
Remember to always use a slider press to avoid a sloppy hamburger look!
Click here to get your Perfect Slider Press.
Stovetop Grilled Asian Turkey Sliders with Hoisin Sauce
- 1¼ pounds ground turkey, or beef
- Black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup Soy Vay Hoisin Garlic Marinade
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- Lettuce, red onions, olives, pickles,and more Soy Vay Hoisin Sauce for garnish
- In a bowl, mix the ground turkey or beef with plenty of black pepper and the Soy Vay Hoisin garlic marinade, making sure the sauce is evenly distributed. Form the beef into four even patties.
- Place a large oiled grill pan over medium heat. When very hot, add the burgers, making sure to space them far enough apart so that they are not crowded in the pan. Cook for about 5 minutes, then flip over and cook another 4-5 minutes for medium.
- Place the burgers on the toasted buns, and garnish with lettuce and red onions.
- Serve immediately.