kosher chicken recipes, kosher meat recipes, kosher recipes
I made this chicken for dinner and everyone LOVED it. There was not a morsel left. Preparation time-under 15 minutes.
1 teaspoon curry powder (curry is known to be great for brain health, and is said to help prevent Alzheimers)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/3 cup apricot spread (such as Polaner All Fruit)
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons water
2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; rub mixture over chicken.
2. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Cook chicken 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan, and keep warm. You can slice, and serve.
3. Add apricot spread, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons water to pan, stirring until smooth. Cook over medium heat 1 minute. Spoon sauce over chicken; sprinkle with lemon rind.
- Modern Gorgeous Challah Covers
- CLICK HERE to win a chic exercise legging and top!
- Blossom Bleu has the latest accessories for your table .
Courtesy of Myrecipes.com