Recipe from Laura Cohen adapted from Epicurious.
“This recipe came out so good…. i even love the topping for a pasta dish…My changes: I did half red cherry tomatoes and half yellow tomatoes for pretty color. I also added a splash of white cooking wine while I cooked the tomato mixture.”
Kosher Recipe Ingredients
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 pounds tilapia, red snapper, or orange roughy fillets
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Kalamata olives or other brine-cured black olives, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
Directions for this Kosher Recipe
Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Add half of fish to skillet and sauté until cooked, about 5 minutes per side depending upon thickness of the fish. Transfer fish to platter. Repeat with remaining fish. Add parsley and crushed red pepper to same skillet; sauté 1 minute. Add tomatoes, olives, and garlic; sauté until tomatoes are soft and juicy, about 2 minutes. Season sauce with salt and pepper; spoon over fish.
Please visit our sponsors:
- De-Clutter with Esther
- Check out Surrey Lane for your Hanuka table settings.
- Blossom Bleu’s gorgeous netilat yadayim cups now on sale.
- Brooklyn Makeup Studio has all of your beauty needs on Avenue U in Brooklyn.
- Healthy ingredients for all of your recipes at Omni Health.