Who knew that even Martha Stewart is cooking Passover treats?
These Passover cookies couldn’t be easier to make — just stir and bake — and they require only a handful of ingredients. The coconut treats are crisp and nutty, with a chewy center.
Prep: 10 minutes
Total: 35 minutes
Makes Serving Size of 8
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg white
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup whole almonds, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a nonstick baking mat or parchment. Whisk together sugar and egg white in a large bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Form dough into eight 2-tablespoon mounds, and drop each onto sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake macaroons until
golden-brown on bottoms and edges, about 15 minutes. Let cool on sheets for 5 minutes. Transfer to wire racks, and let cool. Macaroons will keep, covered, for up to 1 week
Check out Martha Stewarts Chocolate Chunk macaroons!