Spaghetti Squash is a great alternative to eating pasta. Top it with this quick and easy marinara sauce and enjoy it guilt free!
Ingredients for this Kosher Recipe:
1 Spaghetti Squash cut lengthwise
- 1 jar of your favorite Marinara sauce
- 1 Pint Grape or cherry tomatoes sliced lengthwise
- 1 can black olives sliced
- 1 onion chopped
- 3-5 garlic cloves crushed
- Dried Oregano
- Red Pepper Flakes if you wish to make sauce spicy
Preparation for Squash
Preheat oven to 350
Cut spaghetti squash lengthwise and scoop out seeds. Roast on tray face down for 30-45 min. Using heat-proof gloves, scoop out the “spaghetti” with a fork.
Saute onion and garlic in a little olive oil. Add grape tomatoes and olives and saute for about 1-2 minutes. Add sauce and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes checking frequently. Season with dried oregano. Pour over squash and serve.
Recipe Courtesy of Frieda Shama
Related Kosher Recipe
- Gladys’s Healthy “Baked Ziti” (thejewishhostess.com)