Just prepared this minute steak roast for passover. I got it from Passover by Design by Susie Fishbein.
- 1 minute steak roast sliced and deveined by your kosher butcher into 2 pieces.
- 1 c barbeque sauce
- 1 c ketchup
- 6 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 large onions, sliced into rings
- 10 cloves of garlic, chopped in food processor.
- Saute onion and garlic in a little oil.
- Mix together sauces and sugar in a separate bowl.
- Place meat in a roaster
- Add onion, garlic and sauce on top of roast.
- Bake at 350 for an hour.
- When cool, slice and freeze on top of kosher for Passover parchment paper (parchment can have flour sprinkled on it) lined in a tin.
- If serving fresh, slice thin and reheat at 350 degrees for another half hour.
- Unbelievable Shabbat Brick Roast with Wine, Cranberry Sauce, and Portobello Mushrooms (thejewishhostess.com)
- Prime Rib Roast with a Mustard-Herb Crust (thejewishhostess.com)
- Eggplant, Garlic, and Chopped Sun Dried Tomato Spread (thejewishhostess.com)
- Stuffed Eggplant Skins Roasted with Chicken and Eggplant Slices for Rosh Hashanah (thejewishhostess.com)
- Maple Chicken for the Rosh Hashanah (thejewishhostess.com)
- Apricot Almond Cookies with Amaretto Icing (thejewishhostess.com)
- Panzanella on a Stick- A great new Summer Recipe! (thejewishhostess.com)