For my engagement, the theme was white and black with silver accents. (you can’t really tell from just the dessert table!) It Couldn’t have been done without the help of party planner Yvette Hanan she really is amazing at what she does. As for desserts, bakers Shirley Mamiye and Mari Gindi made individual brownies, napoleons, cupcakes, tiramisu, sugar cookies and more… The marzipan desserts featured in this pic were all custom ordered and brought in by my family from Panama. Paula Benz”
Paula your party was stunning! I will add this one to our dessert pics entries for AUTOGRAPHED COPY of the Amy Atlas Sweet Designs Brand NEW Book!
Check out some more dessert bar pics HERE. More to come this week!
Last chance to send in your dessert bar pics! Send them to marlene (at) thejewishhostess.com.
Subscribe NOW and you can be the book of the month winner.
Just click HERE and get The Jewish Hostess weekly newsletter, filled to the brim with great Jewish holiday recipes, and gorgeous table settings.
- A Persian Passover Seder at The Huntley Hotel in Santa Monica (thejewishhostess.com)
- Baby Jacqueline Mosseri’s Detailed Pink and White Themed Birthday Party (thejewishhostess.com)
- What a Dinner and Dessert Bar! By 17 Year Old Susan Zeitoune (thejewishhostess.com)
- A Charming Ballerina Party Crafted by Mom- Amy Oren (thejewishhostess.com)
- Daisy Themed First Birthday Party Celebration (thejewishhostess.com)
- A Summerry Burlap/Raffia/Pink Birthday Party by Tiffany Chehovah (thejewishhostess.com)
- TWO Easy Ways to WIN Sweet Designs- the new Bestseller by Amy Atlas (thejewishhostess.com)
- Hot Pink and Feathers Take the Cake at this Bridal Shower by Nellie Esses (thejewishhostess.com)
- Hot Pink and Zebra Bridal Shower- A Gorgeous Combo! by Paula Benz (thejewishhostess.com)