Spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying a great meal with the family. Try this easy and elegant Fish Picatta any weeknight that you need to whip up a light entree in a flash.
- 1 pound fillet of sole
- 1/2 cup flour, season with salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup kedem white cooking wine
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 small jar of capers drained and rinse
- dredge fillets in flour on both sides
- in a Pam sprayed non-stick frying pan cook fillets for 5 minutes on each side till golden making sure to spray tops of fillets before turning over.
- remove fillets from pan and place in platter .
- mix wine, lemon, and capers and add to the pan stirring until reduced by a third, scrapping the bottom of pan .
- pour mixture onto the fillets and serve immediately.
Click HERE to Subscribe Now: and win the cookbook of the month, free weekly recipes and discounts to you favorite shops!
The Kosher Baker: Over 160 Dairy-free Recipes from Traditional to Trendy: