If you get sick of Matzoh, then this is a quick way to disguise that cardboardy crunch.
Serve with sliced tomato and cheese, tuna fish, egg salad, or even a hamburger!
Ingredients for this Pesach Recipe:
- 2/3 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup of matzo meal
- 3 eggs
Pesach Recipe: Directions for preparation:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Boil water, add salt,oil, matzo meal and sugar
- Stir, and remove from heat.
- Beat eggs into mixture one at a time.
- Spoon batter onto sprayed parchment paper into smal mounds.
- Bake 1 hour at 375 degrees.
- Grandma’s Chewy Passover Date Nut Bars (thejewishhostess.com)
- Claudia’s Passover Marshmallow-Nut Log (thejewishhostess.com)
- Easy Passover Chocolate Freezer Cookies (thejewishhostess.com)
- Syrian Kebabs for Passover (thejewishhostess.com)
- Passover Pizza Dough (thejewishhostess.com)
- The Prettiest Modern Passover Seder Plates and Matzo Holders For Your Holiday Table (thejewishhostess.com)
- Warm Chickpea Salad with Arugula for Passover (thejewishhostess.com)