For all of you that may not know Linda, she is the ultimate Jewish Hostess entrepreneur who started her business career in the 80’s designing and selling gorgeous stone encrusted angora sweaters to major department stores all over the country. Of course since we were getting wholesale prices, I do believe that my mother was Linda’s best customer at the time, shlepping us girls into Linda’s basement to try on the stunning line of knits. Linda advised my mom to preserve the fuzzy angoras in a cold area. I think that dozens of Linda’s sweaters must still be frozen solid in the deep freezer that is in our old house on the corner of Bedford and J…..
Thank you Linda for sharing your gorgeous New Jersey ocean view and Shavuot table with all of us that are still sweating in good old Brooklyn, N.Y.! I’m waiting for more Shavuot Table pics from all of my Jewish Hostesses!!!!
Let’s see who else will have a chance to win the $200 gift certificate to Parci Parla!!! Marlene
” Dear Marlene,
Wishing a happy holiday to all! Hope you like my seafoam linen placemats with batik print cloths and matching napkins:
- Cloths- Century 21 dept store,
- Lalique stemware and glasses from France,bought in 1977 !!!
- St. Martin dishes Mikasa, 2005.
- Stainless flatware, Century 21.
- Plant from Paradise florist (from Mother’s Day lol),
- Napkin rings are bangles from the accessory district.
- The ocean is view is from the 19th floor !!!”
Emile and Linda Haddad
WIN A BRAND NEW VIKING MIXER!!! JUST CLICK HERE TO ENTER!!!
- Fantastic Fuschias for Your Shavuot Table! (thejewishhostess.com)
- Need Help with Shavuot Cooking? Call These Top Kosher Bakers and Cooks! (thejewishhostess.com)
- Shavuot Table Contest!! Win a $200 Gift Certificate to Parci Parla, and $100 to Josh and Co. Florist!!! (thejewishhostess.com)
- How to Make Summery Napkins and Coasters for Your Shavuot Table (thejewishhostess.com)
- A Shavuot Blintz Souffle and a Chance to Win Sammy Spider’s First Shavuot (thejewishhostess.com)
- How To Dress Up Your Shavuot Table With Your Own Unique Style (thejewishhostess.com)
- European Designer Trunk Shows This Month Only at Estis in Brooklyn, N.Y (thejewishhostess.com)