“I made this yummy dessert on Shavuot and got so many requests for the recipe I figured you would post it for me,
- 1 box Duncan Heinz Brownie Mix- bake in two 8in rounds according to directions and let cool.
- for the PB Mousse:
- 1 1/2 C non dairy whip cream
- 1 C smooth PB
- 1 8oz container of tofutti cream cheese room temp.
- 1 C confectioners sugar
- 1 TB Vanilla extract
- layer of parve sandwich cookies
- layer of non dairy whip ceam
- layer brownie
- 1/4 C granulated sugar
- 1/4 C non dairy whip cream
- 1 C semi sweet choc chips,
- 1/2 C peanuts, chopped for garnish
- Fluffy Holiday Coconut Cake by Shirley Dana (thejewishhostess.com)