This year, your home will be the Hanukka hot spot for these adult only, easy Heering Liquor inspired donuts, coffees, and cocktails!
I LOVE the Heering coffee liquor, and I use it for tiramisu and all of my coffee flavored drinks and desserts.
Be the Hanukka Hostess with the Mostess! These Heering Liquor Hanukka recipes will warm the heart when your guests see the thought that you put into the details!
Rememember- presentation is KEY!
Use simple silver trays and party colored stemware to add some fun to the evening.
Sprinkle some gelt amongst your glassware stems….
Add a thick white candle, some sugary homemade Hanukka cookies, and a couple of blue trimmed
napkins nestled besides your Heering Liquor…
and serve with….
Warm Coffee Liquor Donuts with Carmelized Creme Brulee Topping
Donuts are the new cupcakes and a big trend for the season, an easy way to upgrade regular old store bought donuts and take it from an afternoon snack to a fancy dessert:
- 6 sugar-covered donuts
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3 oz either Coffee Heering Liqueur
1. Heat the donuts in the oven at 250 degrees for 5 minutes.
2. On a plate ad the sugar, brush the top of the warm donuts with water and drip in the sugar.
3. Insert and inject the liqueur in multiple spots of the bottom of the donuts with a small turkey baster/or cake decorating tool about 1/2 oz per donut. (You can find a donut injector here on Amazon Norpro 3566 Cupcake Injector Decorating Set, 9-Piece)
6. With a creme brulee torch, burn the sugar top of the donuts to a hard sugar topping. If you dont have a creme brulee torch, you can simply put in the oven on broil for a few minutes till the sugar caramelizes.
Serve right away while warm, a good tip is to let the guests watch while you are putting the finishing touches, their mouths will be watering and you will look like a pro in the kitchen!
Heering Coffee Egg Cream:
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 shot / 2oz Heering coffee liqueur
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 3/4 cup cold seltzer water
In a 12-ounce glass, stir together chocolate syrup, Heering coffee liqueur, and milk. Top with seltzer and stir. Serve immediately with straw.
- 1 part Cherry Heering Liqueur
- 5 parts Champagne
Pour Cherry Heering Liqueur into a
Champagne glass, top with champagne
and garnish with a cherry.
Cherry Heering Sparkling Punch:
- 1 part cherry herring
- 4 parts sparkling wine
- 1 part cherry or grape juice for a fruiter or less alcoholic alternative
- -decorate with sliced fruit and large ice cubes.
- 1 ½ oz Coffee Heering liquor
- Steamed Milk, may use skim
- Pour Coffee Heering into a mug add Steamed Milk
- Garnish with chocolate shavings
Cherry Hot Chocolate:
- 1 ½ oz Cherry Heering
- Hot Chocolate
Marshmallows’ & hot chili flakes.
Have a Very Happy Heering Hanukkah!