Thank you to the wonderful Jewish Hostesses that sent in their Tu Bishvat tables to share!
I promised this fabulous Decorating with Flowers Coffee Table Book to the most unique centerpiece but I need my Jewish Hostess readers help in deciding!
Please comment below with your favorite! Marlene
1-Tu Bishvat fruit and flowers centerpiece, colorful placemats, gorgeous flowers by Marcy Sued.
2- A modern Tu Bishvat by Leila Akkad:
3- A cascading floral and Tu Bishvat fruit centerpiece by Esther Sassoon:
4- A stunning floral punch of tropical flowers and Tu Bishvat fruits by Joyce Silverman:
5-A mediterranean Tubishvat dinner by Hana Itzhaki of lakosherkitchen.com :
Announcing the winner- Joyce Silverman with most votes!!
- 10 Cool Tu Bi’ Shvat Activities for Today’s Kids (thejewishhostess.com)
- A Tasty Moroccan Tu Bishvat Table From Hana Itzhaki in LA (thejewishhostess.com)
- My 10 Minute Tu Bishvat Centerpiece- Easy and Beautiful by The Jewish Hostess (thejewishhostess.com)
- 4 Gorgeous Fruit-Filled DIY Tu B’ishvat Centerpieces (thejewishhostess.com)
- Tu B’ishvat Coconut Almond Date Truffles (thejewishhostess.com)
- Tu Bishvat Exotic Fruit and Flowers Centerpiece by Esther Sassoon In Israel (thejewishhostess.com)
- Which Tu Bishvat Table Is Your Favorite? Help Me Pick A Winner! (thejewishhostess.com)